July 20, 2017

GP Free Net PC by XT181 2017

Last few days ago I share GP Free Net Configure Http Injector 2017. Today I share

GP Free Net PC

By strong software. If you use before you can use easily. This Free Net you can get 1-1.5mbps speed. I cannot any time to create modify and upload this software.

Instruction:

Step: 01

First, you need to download the Software on Google.

Step: 02

Open this software and put this setting like this screenshot.


GP Free Net PC by XT181


Step: 03

Then you save and click back and listen.

Step: 04

Now go to Mozilla and IDM. After you should put this proxy 127.0.0.1 and port 8080.

Step: 05

When all step completes by you and then browses and downloads.

GP Free Net by XT181 YouTube Download Problem

You should go to the link. That has no problem.


Problem: That has a Problem. You cannot go https site like (google.com, youtube.com). But another site is ok. Download speed is best in Bangladesh Free Net history. Let's start your comment. I will reply you.


Share this

Hi Friends, I m Shahadat . This Is My Personal Blog Where I Will Share Tech,News,Offers Of Any Operator and Free Net Tricks. I love to know & share my knowledge with you all. I m Also Simple Böy Like You All and a singer. I am fan of SONU NIGAM. Just Study in Collage. I want past my best time with my friends. All Time Visit Our Site .

2 Responses to "GP Free Net PC by XT181 2017"

  1. WifiKill Apk Download for android and this is free and direct safe link. Here you can download wifikill For PC.
    download wifikill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Root Checker apk is a small and simple application checks Root access. For more click here
    root checker apk

    ReplyDelete